Here are the 10 Actions Points by Hiten:
- First write down your assumptions.
- Then survey and interview potential customers.
- Look for patterns in their responses.
- Build your Minimum Viable Product.
- Don’t worry about the ghetto launch.
- Look for early adopters who would accept flaws.
- Get feedback on your launch.
- Pivot, if you need to.
- Don’t worry about the competition.
- Discover your mistakes early.
Go to this page to grab a copy of the PDF containing the entire interview. Trust me, it's worth your time.